The Life: of a proverbs 31 woman in training

4.19.2012

Happy birthday - Pinterest style

It was this lady's birthday recently

Daughter to this guy

And sister to this guy (<3)

I had a lot of fun picking out (and making) her presents.
Since she's moving into a new apartment she got very practical gifts this year. But just because they needed to be practical, doesn't mean boring. I loved how this project turned out so much that I wanted to keep it for myself. But don't worry... I didn't.


I bought these blank tags months ago and have found TONS of uses for them so far.
Including as actual gift tags.

I found the idea on pinterest and it was tons of fun to make (and easy too).
I used paper I already had and paint swatches (free from Lowes, people!) for the flower part and painted the canvas with brown acrylic paint.
The colors of her new bathroom are brown and blue and my hope was that by using several different shades of blue, I would match whatever color blue she chooses for her new space!

Happy 24th birthday, Aileen!

"She works with willing hands..."
(Proverbs 31:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.