The Life: of a proverbs 31 woman in training

4.19.2012

Apple Dumplings

Wow! These little things were DElish! And super easy. I love to cook, and when a recipe calls for 10 or less ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes to make and then you top it with ice cream in the end are my favorites! I made them for Caleb's family last night and they were a hit!

Definitely a crowd pleaser!

No, I wasn't drinking mountain dew while I cooked. It's in the recipe! I promise, you can't leave this ingredient out!

They looked like this before the mountain dew.

Don't worry, they weren't soupy in the end.


And here they are! The finished product. Top with ice cream and plan for at least 2 dumplings per person.

Love.

"She rises while it is yet night
and provides food for her household..."
(Proverbs 31:15 ESV)

**All credit goes to: The Pioneer Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.