The Life: of a proverbs 31 woman in training

6.30.2010


Me and Katie with our Powerades. They look similar, but taste very different. Everything tastes different here!


Me with Panama City and the Pacific in the background!


My villa buddies. This was before our touristy day in downtown Panama City and the Panama Canal.



Me in front of the Police station at Cuidad del Saber

I'll post more when I can. I have tons of pictures of us in the villages... it just takes so long to upload them and the internet here keeps cutting out.

~Morg

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the pictures. I took off work yesterday to find time to read your blog!! LOL . Like I have said before I am so enjoying your blog you are so informative and you will be glad you were so detailed in your description of your days there. Love ya lots!!! Gram

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.