The Life: of a proverbs 31 woman in training

6.30.2010

Yay for internet and an attempt at pictures!

Hola! I got to use my computer to log onto the internet - so I posted all the blogs I've written this past week. I'm sorry they're so long (and probably repetative), I don't have time to edit them. I'm trying to put up some pictures, but it's taking so long to upload them, I doubt it's going to work.

Today was our last clinical day in the clinics in this area. We spent the day in Alto Caballero at a health fair. There were hundreds of people there. We did so much. We did immunizations, IVs, heights, weights, PAP smears, blood pressures... the lot. It was fun. There were a lot of very sick babies in respiratory distress from the flu, we think. Some of them ended up going to the hospital because they weren't responding anymore.

There's a lot to say about today, but not enough time on the internet and dinner's going to be ready soon. And I already know what it'll be: arroz con pollo. We stopped at the store today and I got apples. They'll be the first fruit I've had since we left. Yikes!

Unfortunately I can't post any photos right now. I'll try again later. Talk to you soon.

P.S. Dad, I tried to call you guys the past 2 days and the calls wont go through. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.