The Life: of a proverbs 31 woman in training

6.15.2010

5 more days...

...until I leave for Panama! I dragged my giant suitcase out today and started putting things in it. I think 4 items made it in, but it's progress, right? :)

Yesterday I talked to my roommate who went on the first Panama trip. She was full of advice and stories about what she liked and didn't like. I think she had a good time; she didn't warn me not to go. After talking to my classmate Jessica (who is taking Community at USF this summer), I'm convinced we got the better end of the deal. Our course work doesn't seem nearly as time consuming (almost nothing computer based because of the lack of internet). Jessica on the other hand, has assignments due constantly that take hours to finish. I'll gladly take a trip out of the country and get away from the ridiculous work load, USF! Haha.

Panama also means getting off work! Weeee! I've been in the pool 6 days out of the week for the past month... sometimes twice a day. The chlorine smell no longer comes off. It's sure conditioned me for the heat though - 97 on the pool deck Sunday. Crazy!

I'm off to make a packing list... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.