The Life: of a proverbs 31 woman in training

6.13.2010

Let's face it: I've never been into blogging. I try (I've had this blog for over 2 years! I try so so hard... and nothing ever comes of it. But, this summer I'm determined. Well, I'll at least post while I'm in Panama. That's the goal anyway.

I'm so excited to leave for my trip. It's so many first rapped up into one. It's my first trip out of the country, my first flight over an ocean, and my first study abroad trip. And even though that's the case, it doesn't scare me at all. It excites me... my mom - not so much. She threatened to divorce my dad if I don't come back alive... :)

I'm loving my summer. I've been out of school for 6 weeks and I love it. I love not having classes and not having homework. I love not being in a college town with a bunch of drunk college students. I love getting the opportunity to do other things besides study. :) I do, however, miss my roommates and my classmates. I miss having sleepovers and late night swims, and I miss a couple of my teachers (but definitely not all)!

At the end of last semester I was feeling overwhelmed with the thought of finishing my degree - now I'm excited and can't wait for my last two semesters. It's going to be great. Especially because the fall is my favorite semester. Why? FOOTBALL! :) Go Bulls!

Well, there's a lot on my to do list this week... and then it's off to Panama!

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.