The Life: of a proverbs 31 woman in training

7.26.2010

That's me!

I knew it! I just knew it!
I knew I wouldn't blog very much when I got home. I knew it!
Truth is... I don't have very many exciting things to talk about. I spend my days at the pool, teaching swim lessons. When I have the day off I usually end up there laying out. And then there are our staff meeting/in-services, that, once again, land me at the Y. Needless to say... I live there now.
I've stayed really busy this past week (yes, laying by the pool, but there were other activities as well)! I caught up with some friends, had several lunch dates and even got to take Sydney to the movies. We saw Ramona and Beezus - very cute movie for anyone who read the books! Reminded me of my childhood and my mom reading me Ramona the Brave! :)
I'm ready for school to start. I'm ready to get back into the swing of a job, and classes, and all the people I've been missing. There will be lots of parties and back to school events that are always fun. Very ready.

That's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.