The Life: of a proverbs 31 woman in training

6.20.2010

Top 10 things I'll miss:

1. Mom's food. Mac-n-cheese in particular.
2. The birth of Carolina May. Can't wait to see pictures!
3. My car Zippy. She's the best.
4. The 4th of July (Don't worry, I'll wear my red, white, and blue while I'm there!)
5. 2 Sundays of church.
6. My guitar.
7. And my piano too...
8. Running.
9. Drinking water out of the faucet.
10. Teaching swim lessons (yes, I actually like to work).

I'm all packed up and ready to go. I leave for Tampa at 3am, so I'm going to bed shortly. I feel a little anxious, but hopefully not for long. When I see all the familar faces at the airport, I'm sure I'll be fine. They'll be bleery eyed, no doubt, just like me.

A cabo la Paz, América! :)

1 comment:

  1. It's Mae :P
    And if I remember correctly, the first Zippy was a golf cart with one head light lol

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.